Our staff members Angela Wallace and Claire Ryan have post-graduate education qualifications and experience and have put this into practice through delivering:
- Archaeology modules for gifted children at DCU,
- Designing and delivering Transition Year modules on archaeology, incorporating digital media and e-learning skills.
- Delivering workshops to Junior Cycle students on aspects of archaeology linked in with their curriculum
- Delivering training to local authority staff on archaeology research resources online
- Presenting seminars and talks to local heritage and community groups and members of the public
- Delivering modules on archaeological artefacts, materials and analysis to undergraduate students at Sligo IT
We provide an advisory service to local community groups on any aspects of heritage conservation or on arranging heritage events within the community. Seminars and workshops on many aspects of archaeology can be developed in line with your community, company or organisational needs.