This course seeks to give an introduction to Construction Site Managers as to the processed involved when preparing your site for an archaeological survey and dig. It is intended to:
- introduce the core processes involved
- paperwork which is required before commencing works
- what to expect in terms of timeline
- how to better plan your operation to accommodate such works
- what services need to be in place to ensure the dig can run smoothly
- what to expect should any arefacts be uncovered
On completion of the course, the Site Manager should be in a much better position to plan and budget for archaeological works on their sites. It will be of great value for all Site Managers for both small private developments or large infrastructural projects alike.